Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I Choose Psychology

I choose this course because this is my desire to proceed a medicine someday.. and became a successful and license doctor someday if i pass the board exam.

I choose this course also not only in my own interest but also to help other peolpe those in need.I believed that God sent me to them with a purpose because God never gave you that thing if you are not intended for that one.

If ever God gave me this Opportunity I will grab it. Because when God Bless you it only once, if you only ignore that opportunity all of that will be useless. I cannot promise to serve them well, we all know that we are not holy but we are trying to become holy but I will do my best to serve them with all my heart.

........*****GOD BLESS*****..........

10 comments:

  1. ahh, so you take up psych as a pre-requisite to a medical course someday..ahh okay!
    i hope you'll find joy while you are in the process of exploring psych at large!
    god speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck on your chosen profession!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just pursue your profession

    good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good insights and goal . .
    goodluck ling! . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no comment


    Hekhek..


    Keep up the good work..


    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...,,di naman sya mxado malayo!!

    ..gud luck!!

    keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete